alu-cab Canopy Camper
Contact our Sales Team to learn more!
About 10-years ago, Alu-Cab noticed a gap in the 4×4 rental market; essentially, a need for a lightweight, versatile, mid-range camper solution.
In many respects, the safari rental market in Africa is the ideal testing ground for overland gear, and after exhaustive development, we designed a camper that combined the best of both worlds: it had the lightweight and low-profile benefits of a modular canopy, combined with the versatility and spacious living quarters of a camper.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33" spare wheel on the back with the addition of the Spare Wheel Bracket. This rear door design eliminates dust and water intrusion commonly found with other canopy style campers.
- The canopy camper utilizes proprietary extrusions that are used throughout the construction for drill-free vehicle installation and fitment of accessories.
- Utilizes tried and true dual-layer ripstop canvas for optimal insulation along with a seamless design to prevent leaks.
- Improved 150mm tall bed area provides ample room for 75mm closed cell foam mattress and additional bedding to be easily stored in place while closed.
- Features integrated roof rails to facilitate the mount of various rooftop accessories.
- Oversized side gullwing doors allow unobstructed access to gear and airflow while in camp.
- Industry exclusive standard electrical package includes five National Luna dual color LED lights, USD & 12v Chargers and Solar Pre-wire to make installation of solar panels plug and play.