available now at avo jax in jacksonville, florida
Four Wheel Campers
hawk flatbed model
Fits Full-Size truck bed sizes 6'-6'8"
Prices start at $36,995.00
The Hawk Flat Bed Model is designed to fit on the Full Sized trucks that have a 6.0′ – 6’6″ bed. For this camper model you will also need to have a Flat Bed Tray installed. AVO offers different options for flat bed trays. Please contact us for more info.
Truck examples the Hawk Flatbed Camper fits on:
Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, Chevy/GMC 1500/2500/3500, Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan, etc. NOTE: The Hawk Flatbed can also be mounted on an 8' tray with a "tunnel box, spare tire mount or storage compartment between the camper and the cab of the truck.
- Camper Frame Welded Aluminum
- Camper Roof One Piece Aluminum
- Camper Siding Aluminum
- Adult Sleeping 3-4
- Cabover Bed Area Measurement Std. Queen 72" X 77" | Opt. King 83" X 77"
- Lower bed Measurement (rear dinette) 31" X 77"
- Upholstry & Collapsable Siding Cut, Sewn, and finished at FWC factory
- Base Model Dry Weight (Approx) 1,325lbs
- Height Down (includes vent) 60"
- Interior Headroom (popped up) 6' 6"
- Roof Length 140"
- Floor Length 80"
- Body Width 81"
- Fresh Water Capacity 20 Gallons
- Propane Capacity (2) 2.5 Gallons
Hawk slide-in camper floorplans
Flatbed models are only offered in one floor plan shown below. Siding, fabrics, and options can change depending on the final options you choose for your new camper.
- Mesa Exterior Siding in “White” (Standard on Flat Bed)
- Standard “Jack Brackets”
- Single 12 Volt Camper Battery (Deep Cycle w/ Separator)
- Traditional Wood Grain Interior (flat bed)
- Small 1.7 Cu.Ft. 3-Way Refrigerator (AC/DC/Propane)
- Standard Sink & Stove (flat bed)
- Screen Door
- Welded Aluminum Frame Construction
- Queen Cabover Bed w/ Mattress
- 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 2 Propane Tanks
- Basic Roof Vent
- LED Interior Lights & Exterior Porch Light