covid 19 update
Due to limited supplies across the country, there are longer lead times from each of our distributers. Please contact us to receive updates on current lead times.
We are following all current guidelines to keep our facility sanitized and safe for our customers and staff. If waiting for your vehicle to be completed, we are focused on limiting occupancy and creating spaces to allow customers the option to wait outside.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC highly recommends professional installation by a competent and/or ASE certified mechanic for all products we sell. We are not liable for any damages that may occur by the parts we sell. Some products are for off-road use only. If this is the case, it will be noted.
By submitting an order to Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC via the www.ashevillevehicleoutfitters.com web site, in person, over the phone, or via email you agree to all terms and conditions outlined herein.
Your private information
Keeping your information safe and secure is something we take seriously and with the upmost importance. We promise to never sell or share the information you give us while on our website or at the store. Credit card processing is done through a Federal Reserve Banking Compliant third-party and as such any information entered to place the order is sent to them for verification and processing purposes only.
defective products & warranty claims
If you receive a defective product or product you think is damaged or otherwise not what you ordered please contact us before you attempt to use or install the product, and within our 5 day return policy period and we will exchange the defective item for a new item of the same part number free of shipping charges equivalent to the shipping method of the original order. Upgraded shipping may be available at customer's expense. Contact us directly at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC to process your return.
If a defect is claimed outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to process your claim. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customers, Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC will try to assist you with the claim, but we have no final say in the decision made by the manufacturer (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC is not responsible for any labor or associated costs which occur as the result of the installation or removal of wrong or defective parts unless it is performed by our staff.
Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC does not provide or fulfill any warranty on any of the products we sell. All merchandise is subject to the manufacturer's warranty and therefore all warranty claims are at the manufacturer's discretion.
Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC will assist you in any warranty claim by providing you and/or the manufacturer with contact information, copies of invoices, and notes regarding troubleshooting conversations.
All warranted items must be returned in accordance with the manufacturer's policy; see the product manufacturer's web site for their policy. It is the responsibility of the customer and/or installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation. No warranty whatsoever will be given if the defect was caused by customer or installer abuse (not installed by our staff), negligence, mishandling, or improper installation. Customers will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC is not responsible for any labor or associated costs which occur as the result of the installation or removal of a warrantee part unless it was performed by our staff.
Prices are always subject to change without notice. Pricing errors are not the responsibility of Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC or www.ashevillevehicleoutfitters.com .If a pricing error occurs prior to shipment, we will either refund the transaction in full or give the customer the option to pay the correct price. If a pricing error is found after shipment, we will correct the mistake and require the customer to pay the actual price or return the product immediately. All sales are final, meaning there are no returns unless there is express written consent from Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC (see the Returns/Exchanges/Cancellations portion of this section for more information regarding returns). In every case, efforts are made to ensure customer satisfaction with products sold by Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC
All North Carolina residents are subject to a 7% sales tax on all merchandise purchased through Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC. Shipping costs are taxable. All walk-in customers whether they are a NC resident or not will be required to pay the 7% NC sales tax. If you do not live in NV and place a phone/internet order you will still have to pay sales tax if you choose to come in and pick up your order. If your billing address is not in NJ and you place an order online or over the phone you will not be billed for NC's or your state's sales tax if the order is shipped to your billing address; you may be responsible for paying taxes on items purchased, see your CPA or reference your local/state tax laws for complete information. However, there are situations where California residents may have to pay 7% CA sales tax if the item, they are purchasing is being drop shipped from a CA manufacturer directly to your CA billing address.
Tracking numbers are distributed by email at the end of the business day. Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC ships too many orders per day to field phone calls for tracking numbers, particularly if the order was placed the same day. We request your patience when placing an online order as we will send tracking as soon as we have it. In our fast-paced modern society, it is difficult to realize at times that orders can only move at the speed of man. All internet orders undergo the following process:
• Pending: This is the first step in online orders. This means we have received your internet order but have not processed it. Please note that online orders are only processed Monday through Friday and in the order, they are received.
• Hold: If there is a problem with the billing information you provided or you provided different billing/shipping addresses, your order will be placed on hold until the issues are rectified. Your order may also be placed on hold if the product is discontinued. If we do not hear from you or are unable to correct the issues after 7 days, the order will be cancelled and the authorization on the card you provided will be voided.
• Processing: After the information you provided us passes our fraud check, an invoice is mailed to you. We also tag the items you ordered to be shipped. If we are out of stock on the product, you will be notified immediately, and we will email the manufacturer to email the product to us.
• Shipped: Once the product ships or we receive a tracking number from the manufacturer, we will email you the tracking number. FedEx pickups happen every day around 3PM EST and tracking numbers are emailed automatically. Please note that tracking numbers will not immediately work as they must go to the local sorting warehouse before they become active. If it has been several days and the tracking number we provided does not work, please contact us. Certain items drop ship directly from the manufacturer which may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Most orders ship with no signature required, but that does not indicate that your order will be left on your doorstep. FedEx delivery personnel are instructed to only leave packages in locations they feel are secure and a low risk for theft.
• Drop Shipped: For any items we do not have in stock, they will be drop ship directly from the manufacturer. This may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Please note that tracking numbers are not immediately available for drop ships and some orders may be delayed up to three business days.
• Back Ordered: While we strive to let you know prior to ordering if a product is on back order, it is not always possible to know a manufacturers current stock. If a product is on back order, you will be notified immediately. It is up to you if you would like to wait for the product or cancel the order.
• Canceled: If the order is confirmed fraud or is no longer available, your order will be canceled.
To check the latest status of your order, go to www.ashevillevehicleoutfitters.com
shipping descrepancies and damages
We understand that damages may occur during shipping. We will work with you if this occurs.
- Discrepancies: Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC must be made aware of all discrepancies in your order within 5 days of receipt. This includes incorrect part numbers, quantities, and colors. Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC will not exchange or replace any item after this 14-day window. If you wait two months to install your part and realize you have the wrong item, it will be too late for us to facilitate an exchange.
- Damages: If your product was damaged during shipping, you must contact the shipper (ex. FedEx, UPS) within 48 hours of receiving the product. At that time, you will need to file a damage claim with the shipper and NOT with us. Products Lost in Shipping: Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC is not responsible for a package that gets lost in shipping. However, if the freight company (ex. FedEx or UPS) deems the package as lost, we will ship out a replacement of the same item. Please remember we will only ship out a replacement if the freight company claims it as lost.
truck freight shipments & free shipping
Please be aware that some items on our website must be shipped truck freight. These items include off-road bumpers, some suspension lifts, and other large items that are too large to be shipped small package. Shipping prices quoted on our website only include shipping charges to any residential or commercial address. Any additional services you request such as lift gates is not our responsibility and it will be your responsibility to pay any fees associated with it. If the shipping company is unable to get in touch with you, they will charge you storage fees until they are able to deliver it. We will attempt to call and email you to let you know the shipping company cannot contact you. Free shipping is only available within the Continental US.
If you refuse an order for any reason, you will be charged shipping both ways and any storage fees associated with your shipment.
returns, cancellations and exchanges
At Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you receive a product other than what you ordered, your order is incomplete or it is damaged, please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Customer ordering errors, dissatisfaction, no longer wanting a product, or any other reason for wanting to return a product other than Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC s documented error will only be accepted on a case by case basis. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 30 days will not be accepted for return. If you knowingly accept delivery of an incorrect product and open the box, you own it.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND AUTHORIZED ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC
- Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC accepts no liability for products damaged by misuse, improper installation, or modification. Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC recommends professional installation for every product sold, and all products are for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, unless clearly noted otherwise.
- All cancellations, exchanges & returns must be authorized by Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC, and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning products or incoming packages may be denied.
- All order cancellations are subject to a 10-20% fee; once an item has shipped it can no longer be cancelled.
- All returns will be subject to at least a 15% restocking fee; once 5 days have passed since the item is received the item can no longer be returned. Large items, such those that are shipped truck freight, are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC will not authorize or accept any item that has been opened, used, or modified.
- Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC will never accept a return on electronics, turbochargers, clutch kits, body parts, fuel system components, engine internals or any item listed as special order.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, LLC
- Returns and cancellations are for store credit only.
- There are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds on any item that is listed as special order.
- Products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty only; settlements of all claims are subject to manufacturer's waiting period to allow inspection of warranted goods.
30 day price match program
If you find a lower price for the same product in any competitor’s current catalog, advertisement, or e-commerce site we will gladly match* that price. This allows you to shop with the flexibility knowing that you are always getting the lowest possible price.
• Our price guarantee policy applies only to advertised prices in advertisements or internet stores, advertisements or internet stores that are authorized distributors of the product(s).
• The product(s) cannot be clearance, refurbished or overstock, eBay purchases do not apply.
• All Wheels and Tires are excluded from the price match guarantee.
• The price match is only valid on the actual product and does not include any shipping promos.
• The difference in price will be in the form of a store credit. To redeem, you can simply give us a call or email us.
• We reserve the right not to price match any offer.
take off parts policy
Once parts are taken off of a vehicle and replaced by new parts, AVO is not responsible for the removed parts. If the customer wants to save any take off parts, they must let the AVO Team know and remove them from the property when they pick up their completed vehicle.
a special thanks to our troops from asheville vehicle outfitters
· Here at AVO we appreciate what our troops have done to ensure our safety. As a special thank you to all military members, we are offering an exclusive discount off your order! This offer is extended to any active members as well as veterans and Reserve members of the Army, Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, and National Guard. We can never thank our military and veterans enough for their sacrifices, but we strive to honor and celebrate them every day. To receive your discount, simply ask for the discount at time you place your order and provide a valid proof of ID.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice!