MAXTRAX recovery devices are the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery devices that are Australian designed, engineered and manufactured. MAXTRAX is PATENTED and rigorously tried, tested, trusted and proven in the world’s toughest off-road events and expeditions as the SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY method of 4WD vehicle recovery from SAND, MUD, SLUSH and SNOW. MAXTRAX vehicle recovery devices can reduce “down time” as most recoveries can typically be performed by just one person. There’s no need for another vehicle or anchor point and there are no potentially dangerous, highly stressed components. A MAXTRAX recovery is designed with SAFETY as paramount; it all happens at a gentle pace.
- Sold as a pair with two tell-tale leashes
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- With 6 built-in handles and a shovel on each end, MAXTRAX are perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- MAXTRAX are 45 inches long and 13 inches wide, they weigh 8 pounds each (Total shipped weight: 17lbs)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure.